January 10, 2006

[ x b o x c o n t r o l l e r ] - [ r e p a i r ! ]


The beloved xbox... i have 4 controllers for mine, and over the years, two of them have broke, ruling out four play pro evo (broke my heart!) so me & Mr Shooter decided to fix them.

First we removed all the screws from the controller (including the one hidden under the label) and had a look inside. We tested each wire to make sure there were no breaks in the line (voltage testers r0ck!) and low and behold there was.

Basically on both controllers the same 'length' of wires had a fault. We removed the wires from the PCB of the controller and cut the line just after the 'interference' unit on the controller (the big black sold lump on the controller line) and resoldered the wire back to the PCB. Plugged the controller back in and 'bumf!' worked like a charm.

We did this on the second controller (didn't even test the wires) and it worked first time too.

Saves forking out for new pads!




simply stopping by to say hello  


This article is genuinely a pleasant one it helps new net users,
who are wishing for blogging.

Visit my weblog bmi chart female  


Тhere is nothing worse than going on a trip with someonе you simply can't get aloոg with.
While in tɦe Ѕacred Valley, you will ascenԀ tthe ruins off the militaгy outpost off Ollantaytaambo aոd
meander through thе market of Pisac. Before travеllinց, make ssure үou check the projected ԝeather
for yߋur destination.

Viѕit my homepae :: travel  


I create a leave a response whenever I appreciate a article on a website or if I
have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. It's caused by the fire displayed in the article I browsed.
And after this article "[ x b o x c o n t r o l l e r ] - [ r e p a i r ! ]".
I was actually excited enough to drop a thought ;-) I do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind.
Could it be only me or does it seem like a few of these responses look like they are left by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I'd
like to keep up with you. Could you list every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?

Feel free to surf to my webpage: jetpack joyride hack  


Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested
to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she
has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Here is my page - Magic Submitter Walkthrough  


If yοu do, then yoս are just going to put douЬts in her mind and thаt
iѕ not a good thing if you wɑnt tߋ be able to have ɑ long term relationship ԝith your girlfriend.
Rather than shooting yourself in the foօt, the correct taϲtic is to bring your age out into the open -- and
remoνe it as a concern. Nowadɑys, the power of videos іs so heady that it
has overtaken blogs and everything else before іt.



Here is my web site - maximizador de musculos ρdf writer (http://maximizadordemusculosgratis1.blogspot.com)  


I think that is one of the such a loot important information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should commentary
on some normal things, The webb site styyle is perfect, the articles is actually
great : D. Just right process, cheers

Take a look at my homepage ... game of war fire age hack tool  


Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you
really recognize what you're talking approximately!
Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my wweb site =).
We may have a link exchange contract between us

Review myy webpage :: Ipl Skin-Rejuvenation Treatment Reviews (Yo.Io)  


Gli angeli sono stati sede a Angel Stadium di Anaheim dal 1966 .
Così tentare una trama logica e un approccio leggermente folle , ho intenzione
di rendere omaggio alla maggior parte dei suoi film più importanti , e un buon numero di suoi minori , in un racconto di pura , fantasia gratuito
. Cron non può mai prendere il posto di Albert Pujols in prima base , come
indicato in questa Yahoo .

My web site boom beach hack No survey 2014  


It's an awesome paragraph in favor of all the internet users; they will
get advantage from it I am sure.

my weblog; liquid stevia  


Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to
all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

My blog post - somatodrol, ,  


Post a Comment

© 2006 [ m r ] - [ m i k e y m i k e ]
no part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission... motherfucker!

Pericardial Mesothelioma